1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Please note that this website is not affiliated with Vietnam Government, it just belongs to the Greentek Global Company Limited was authorized by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. It operates under the management of Greentek Global Company Limited.
- If you object to any of the terms and conditions in this agreement you should not use any of the products or services on the Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website.
- You agree that you will not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable regulations and laws.
- You agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
- You (also) agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website.
- You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
- www.vietnam-immi.com reserves the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and you access the site will be considered acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- We have complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- The Vietnam Immigration Department runs a no-refund policy on all Vietnam visa as they charge for work done and not per granted visa, it is therefore important that should you wish to cancel your visa application with www.vietnamevisa.net that you contact us immediately to prevent any unnecessary cost being incurred. Once your visa application status is put under "payment received" or "under processing" or an Approval letter has been made by us with the Immigration Dept we are unable to reimburse you the visa fee.
- Visa on Arrival is applicable to air travel only, so by applying through our website, you agree that you will fly to Vietnam in order to get your visa stamped. We will not refund in case you DO NOT enter Vietnam by air once your Visa on Arrival is approved. In addition, the refund is not available for the Vietnam Electronic Visa even if the Immigration Department denies your application. For more details, please check here.
- It is imperative that you supply us with all the correct information required for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. www.vietnamevisa.net cannot be held responsible for any visa granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information. Though every effort will be made on our part to correct any visa issues prior to departure, no refund will be given by us in the event of false or incorrect information being supplied at the time of issue. We strongly recommend that you check your visa confirmation letter against your passport and personal information prior to departure.
- Immigration officers sometimes make mistakes. We suggest that you check the details on the approval letter carefully. If you find any errors in the letter of approval, please inform us immediately by EMAIL or via our HOTLINE. If we do not receive any email for error correction within 7 days from the time we send out the letter of approval, we will not be responsible for any failed applications, declined entries or losses.
- Date format: dd/mm/yyyy - 12th June 1980
- Time Zone: Vietnam standard time - GMT +7
- Working days: All weekdays except Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays. But we can assist in getting a visa for you at the weekend.
- Support Online: 24/7.
- Multiple / Single entry:
6. PROCESSING TIME AND SERVICE COMPLETION
- Processing time for arranging a pre-approved letter offered by vietnamevisa.net is based on processing time provided by Vietnam Immigration Department under normal circumstances, which are 2 – 3 working days. Processing time will be starting from the next business day after you pay and notify us of your payment receipt. Vietnam Immigration Department may request additional documents and may delay and/or deny processing at their discretion without further explanations.
- Our service provided is completed once the letter of approval is sent to the email address you submitted during the application process. You are required to notify us if you do not receive the letter in time, if no email from you informing us that you do not receive the letter within 7 days, the service is understood to be completed. We are not responsible for any delay/loss caused by the Wrong email addresses supplied by applicants or the situation that applicants do not notify us by email that the approval letter is not received.
- We are not responsible for any loss, delay or cancellation of your flight ticket, tour or accommodation booking made for your trip to Vietnam in case your visa application is declined by the Immigration Department of Vietnam. In this case, we will refund you the full amount paid to us. (This is available for Visa on Arrival ONLY)
- Normally, it takes 2 working days to process an approval letter, however, there are also exceptions, and delay due to unforeseen problems since the process is highly dependent on the Immigration Department of Vietnam. We strongly recommend that you apply for a visa at least 1-2 weeks in advance to avoid any problems.
- The letter of approval is issued on a shared basis for all applicants who apply for a visa at the same time or the same date of arrival based on the Immigration Department's sole decision. In case, you would like to keep your information in private without sharing with other applicants, please choose the Private Letter at Apply Visa Step.
- Please note that we also reserve the right to refuse any visa requests.
- Please email us via email@example.com if you have a special request for a separate letter of approval.